Forum

Boeuf Hog Hunt 2017 - Equipment you're using  

RSS

(@hcbstrings)
Active Member Admin
05/12/2016 5:26 pm  

This is just a fun little thread to talk about what equipment you'll be using.  Keep the comments positive.  You can share about anything you'll be bringing with you!  

ReplyQuote
(@randy-madden)
07/12/2016 10:33 pm  

I'll be bring my bow and some arrows!!! 😂

ReplyQuote
(@jbpharmd)
31/12/2016 3:24 pm  

I am currently shooting a 45lb Omega longbow with traditional only shafts and 200gr  grizzly single bevel broadheads. Alot depends on the weather as far as clothing. I was debating about what type of footwear would be the best. It sounds like its a little swampy over there so I was thinking knee high rubber boots, but if it doesn't rain too much I might consider just a rubber bottomed hunting shoe. Any suggestions on footwear?

ReplyQuote
(@hcbstrings)
Active Member Admin
10/01/2017 6:32 pm  
Posted by: jbpharmd

I am currently shooting a 45lb Omega longbow with traditional only shafts and 200gr  grizzly single bevel broadheads. Alot depends on the weather as far as clothing. I was debating about what type of footwear would be the best. It sounds like its a little swampy over there so I was thinking knee high rubber boots, but if it doesn't rain too much I might consider just a rubber bottomed hunting shoe. Any suggestions on footwear?

If it were me, I would bring some rubber boots and possibly some hip boots, but definitely the rubber boots.  

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register